NJ & VJ Tank Switchers
Saves money, reduces down time
Technifab’s TS Series tank switchers provide continuous liquid nitrogen supply by automatically switching from the empty dewar to a full dewar. The TechniSwitch Tank Switchers are available in either a non-vacuum jacketed or vacuum jacketed version. The VJ unit offers low heat leak, minimal boil-off, no condensation, touchable casing and eliminates solenoid chatter. It is the most efficient and safe switcher in the industry.
- Reduces operating expenses by minimizing employee’s involvement in tank changeover.
- Saves money by reducing system downtime during dewar replacements.
- Empty tank alert and dry contact for customer provided alarm.
Additional benefits of the VJ version:
- Improves environmental safety by eliminating pipe dripping and reducing slip hazards.
- Reduces workplace hazard because outer casing is touchable.
- Uses less liquid nitrogen through quicker cool-down enabling faster deliver to end use points.
- Allows a variety of different tanks and VGLs.
- Easy operation using touch screen PLC controls with simple adjustment.