Techflex transfer hoses are maintenance-free, durable, frost-free cryogenic transfer lines for use with any liquid cryogen. Even with -320°F (-196°C) liquid nitrogen flowing through the hose, the outer surface remains at room temperature and is safe to touch with bare hands.
Reduced cryogen consumption saves you money.
- Techflex is the most thermally efficient transfer hose available, reducing liquid nitrogen loss (or other cryogenic liquids) during use.
- Cooldown losses are reduced by our lightweight inner tubing.
- Higher quality liquid with lower gas content at the point of use improves equipment efficiency.
- Rapid hose cooldown reduces cooling time and speeds liquid cryogen delivery to the use point.
Safer to use:
- Outer surface is safe to the touch, even when used with liquid helium.
- Hazardous ice and dripping water is reduced, increasing safety.
Available the way you need it:
- Standard lengths and end fittings are maintained in stock for quick delivery.
- Liquid Nitrogen (LN2), Liquid Argon, Liquid Natural Gas (LNG) and Liquid Hydrogen ready.
- Liquid Oxygen (LOX) and Liquid Carbon Dioxide (CO2) options available.
Liquid Helium Transfer Hose information is available here.